5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of the website function correctly and that your preferences as a user are taken into account. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. Thus, you do not need to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until your payment. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the user experience on our website. With these statistical cookies we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing and Tracking Cookies
Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies or some other form of local storage, used to create user profiles in order to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on multiple websites for any purpose. similar marketing.
5.4 Social media buttons
We have included buttons on our website for Facebook and Instagram to promote web pages (eg "Like", "Save") or share (eg "Tweet") on social networks such as Facebook and Instagram. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook and Instagram themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons may also store and process certain information in order to show you personalized advertisements.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can be changed from time to time) to find out what they do with your (personal) data processed using these cookies. The data retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook and Instagram are located in the United States.
6. Cookies placed
We use WordPress for website development.Read more
This data is not shared with third parties.
We use SiteGround for website hosting.Read more
We use Google Maps for the display of maps.Read more
Functional, Marketing / Follow-up
We use Facebook to display recent social media posts and / or social share buttons.Read more
Subject under investigation
We use Instagram to display recent social media posts and / or social share buttons.Read more
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
• You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
• Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
• Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
• If you give us your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
• Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in full to another controller.
• Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
9. Activate / deactivate and delete Cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that some cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.